Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Words ....worth sharing

As a person i have always been inspired by the golden word said by great people. It not only gets you to think better but also inspire you when everything seems to be going wrong around you. So here are few i would like to share...

  •  “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” ― John Lennon
  • When you can't have what you want, It's time to start wanting what you have!
  • Only those who risk going too far can possibly find how far they can go! 
  • There is nothing called 'darkness'- its absence of light..so, nothing called 'problem', its absence of idea to find a solution !!




No comments: