Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Best gift ever...on a mother's day



I am almost a month late to write this ...but as it is said "better late then never", so here i am writing about "the best gift ever", this is how my daughter describes most of her best moments now a days ;).
There was an Art competition organised by the Newport mommies on the mother's day celebration here in Newport . There were four different age groups ,four different topics and almost 70 -75 kids participated . The topics were- My Mommy, Landscape, Spring and Animal. Poorva choose to make on "My mommy" and to my delight she won the third prize in the 3-4 y age group.



The winners were announced on the mother's day itself and that was THE BEST GIFT EVER:).
All the winner's drawings were displayed on the wall of Duane Reade. What more could i have, asked for.....:)















No comments: